It’s an honour working with content of this magnitude.
Liquid Digital created a gold-standard user experience and interface for Channel Ten’s Sochi Winter Olympics app.
- 160,000 downloads of the Sochi On Ten app.
- 1.43 million online video views.
- 3.1 million online page views.
- 560,000 unique visitors to www.tenplay.com.au.
- 789,000 prime-time audience on TEN and ONE.
- 11.7 million capital city viewers.
- 4.8 million regional viewers.
- 18% lift in Network Ten’s prime-time audience.
- 207% boost in ONE’s prime-time audience.
Network Ten required a fully-managed app build for the XXII Winter Olympic Games in Sochi
The experience demanded content streaming, athlete info, results and medal tally – all integrated into a TV Guide service.
Live TV content would be a mix of Ten and One HD curated broadcasts, plus six additional streams delivered from Sochi.
Catch-up content had to be created from these linear streams, with bookmarks to highlight key moments of each event.
An ‘outstanding’ TENplay app suite that delivered a first-class multi-screen, multi-platform consumer content experience designed with the end user as the top priority.
Liquid Digital worked with Switch Media – helping their technical team to improve the overall user experience and provide compelling interface design and front-end development.
The result was a live IPTV app for the Sochi winter Olympic games that won praise from users and Channel Ten management.
Concept Prototyping & Art
Hybrid & Web Apps
Information Architecture (IA)
Native iOS & Android
Wireframing & Ui Design
User Experience (Ux)
Ux Advocacy & Training
User Interface strategy & design (Ui)
Design for Conversion
Design for KPI